Sunday, February 24, 2008

Revising Solar Power rough draft

One of the recurring themes is the economic viability of solar power in the current market place. This is one of the main points of the paper since it is also the topic. Another recurring topic compares solar panels to wind power, since wind power is the other popular form of “green” energy. I was surprised with the theme of wind power because when I had started writing my paper I did not think about it. I should probably go into the pros and cons of wind power and how it affects the economic viability of solar power and then compare and contrast the two. There is little personal information in this essay mainly because I have not really dealt with using solar power. That being said I have done research for classes in high school and I have friends whose houses run off solar power.

No comments: