Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Dogs

My essay topic is about fishing with my dogs. I decided on this topic because I have a picture of both my dogs as the background. One of my dogs was killed by a car right before break so I have been thinking about her a lot and so I figured that I would write about some time I spent with my dog Abbie and my other dog Bear. Both of my dogs mean a lot to me and I haven’t ever written a paper about them so it will be a new and interesting paper topic. I always wondered why they liked to sit there and watch me fish since it is different than when I take them hunting. Overall I feel this would be a really good paper topic.

4 comments:

Thomas M. said...

Hey Bobby,

I think that this will be a very interesting personal essay because of the love you have for your dogs. I'm sure you're going to go into it but maybe you could explain further about what they mean to you. Good luck on your paper!

Thomas

April Patrick said...

This sounds like a great topic for the essay. You can definitely use the topic of your dogs in creative ways to think about your experiences. Looking forward to reading your draft on Friday!

Mason M. said...

This sounds like an interesting topic because men and dogs have been friends forever. Hopefully you can give other experiences as well as the fishing and hunting ones. Sorry to hear about your dog and hope your other dog is not too lonely.

Breann Marie said...

I think this sounds like a good idea! especially, when you mentioned how they would sit by you as you fished!